Main Areas of Practice
- Accurate Diagnosis and Treatment of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Depression and difficulties with Mood/Motivation
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Stress Management
- Phobias & Fears (inc. Social and specific)
- Abuse (emotional & sexual)
- Loss and Grief
- Behavioural Health Management (eating disorders, substance abuse)
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in both children and adults.
- Students suffering performance anxiety prior to exam periods (eg HSC)
Psychological Reports for Clients in the Court System
Dr Cox has extensive expertise in the presentation of psychological reports in local, regional as well as Sydney and interstate Courts.
It is often the case that clients who have to present in Court, for a wide range of reasons, can benefit from a professional Psychological Report presented by their legal counsel outlining clinical/psychological factors that are relevant to the case being heard.
Fees can be paid either via Legal Aid (if appropriate) or an agreed fee.